Furry Friends and Co. Policies
Cancellation and Other Dog Walking Policies:
Dog Walking/Private Walks:
- 24 hours’ notice or full charges apply.
- All dogs must be licensed within the district that you live.
- All dog must have a collar and or harness. It is preferable if you have a dog that pulls to have a sensation harness or similar brand.
- Please have some form of identification on your dogs collar.
- Although we try to have safe outings with the dogs each and every hike, accidents do happen. We are hiking in the forest with your dogs off leash, owners are responsible for the actions of their dogs. If you dog bites or causes injury to another dog or person you will be held responsible for all veterinary bills. If your dog is injured through his/her own actions on the trail the owner is responsible for veterinary bills.
- All dogs in group walks/boarding/daycare must pay a yearly park use fee of $50.00 (prorated)
- All dog walking services are carried out during regular business hours, Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., except statutory holidays (closed).
- Any walks outside business hours are subject to additional fees/Statutory holiday are double.
- Depending on your location, there may be an outside service area fee.
Cancellation Policies for Boarding/In Home Pet Sitting:
- Non peak times 2 weeks cancellation notice.
- Peak times 4 weeks (January, March, July, August, December).
- 100% deposit to hold spot at time of booking, 50% nonrefundable if cancelled after cancellation date.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Cheques, Etransfers and Cash
*declined credit cards are subject to a processing fee.